Phone purchase

I purchased new iPhone 12 on 2 February 21, few days back while updating software phone was frozen & was not in working condition.I did whatever was mentioned on website & by their technical experts. Problem did not resolve,After studying problem (error 9) it was discovered to be manufacturing defect. I am doctor & presently our area is under total lockdown (Pune)

Apple co is not ready to give new phone as replacement.unless it is given to local apple care shop, now in lockdown no shop is open , and I am without phone in covid time

whom do I complain to get justice, cost of phone is 85000 & I can not buy another, Apart from consumers forum is their any central or state government website to complain

where do I get justice faster



u can 1ly send legal notice against company

Retired employee.

You can file an online complaint to customer care and can also file an online complaint in the Consumer Forum.   The website filing is friendly. There are a larger number of volunteers at Pune that can help you.  Search in google for such solutions by mentioning Apple phone manufacturing defect remedy.


You act as per the advise given by experts   first send a legal notice and if not response to it then file a consumer complaint 


First, you lodge a complaint at the Apple Grievance Redressal website and when the company refuses or deny completely then you should proceed whether to the consumer forum or other legal ways. Because without attempting to grievance redressal of the company your case is not worthwhile.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x