LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr burute rajendra (Dental surgeon)     09 April 2021

Phone purchase

I purchased new iPhone 12 on 2 February 21, few days back while updating software phone was frozen & was not in working condition.I did whatever was mentioned on website & by their technical experts. Problem did not resolve,After studying problem (error 9) it was discovered to be manufacturing defect. I am doctor & presently our area is under total lockdown (Pune)

Apple co is not ready to give new phone as replacement.unless it is given to local apple care shop, now in lockdown no shop is open , and I am without phone in covid time

whom do I complain to get justice, cost of phone is 85000 & I can not buy another, Apart from consumers forum is their any central or state government website to complain

where do I get justice faster

Learning

4 Replies

Sharada Mane -Gawali   09 April 2021

u can 1ly send legal notice against company

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 April 2021

You can file an online complaint to customer care and can also file an online complaint in the Consumer Forum.   The website filing is friendly. There are a larger number of volunteers at Pune that can help you.  Search in google for such solutions by mentioning Apple phone manufacturing defect remedy.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     10 April 2021

You act as per the advise given by experts   first send a legal notice and if not response to it then file a consumer complaint 

Dinesh Singh   10 April 2021

First, you lodge a complaint at the Apple Grievance Redressal website and when the company refuses or deny completely then you should proceed whether to the consumer forum or other legal ways. Because without attempting to grievance redressal of the company your case is not worthwhile.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register