30% OFF on all Law Courses until 10th of July. Enroll Now. Use Code: July30
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


pharmaceutical company Deny my yearly incentive

sir, iam kishore,I was an employee of a leading pharmaceutical company from 2017 march to 2018 September.
the company pays the annual incentive for the financial year 2017-18 in the month july 2018.but the company failed to pay the full amount in the July month and they stated that the due amount will be paid in next month,as I was heading for higher studies I left the job with the promise from my managers that the money will be paid to me even if I resign,now they have paid the money to all the employees in September and I was not granted the amount,now iam getting the reply that I need to get the incentive I must be in the payroll of the company.what can I do.. please suggest.


 1 Replies

Siddharth Jain   13 November 2018

you will have to serve a legal notice to the company asking them to pay the entire incentive for the year you have worked in the company if it is clearly mentioned in the agreement.

If they fail super dear within 15 days of receipt of the legal notice you can approach Civil Court and file a suit for recovery in order to recover your dues.

For any other queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query