Pf withdrawal on absconding from previous employer

Hello Sir, I left my previous company 3 months back by serving only 70 days notice out of required 90 days notice as per offer letter, and now I have moved to abroad and working here. Can I withdraw my PF money as I am not employed in India, if yes, can I withdraw it without my previous company involement as I do not have relieving letter issued by them becuase of 20 days shortfall



If you have activated your UAN portal and updated Bank , Adhaar and PAN card details earlier than you can withdraw through UAN Portal.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x