IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jaishree123 (n/a)     07 February 2008

PF withdrawal


pls help me

I m currently staying out of India from last 2 years. I have worked in India for 3 years and now I want to withdraw my pf amount. wats the procedure and can I withdraw my pf without my employer's consent.


any help in this regards is appreciated.




 5 Replies

ram (hr )     15 February 2008

as for as i know the employer signature is must in withdrawing ur pf amount

Mani (HR Professional)     15 February 2008

Hii Ths s Mani.. You cant withdraw the amount both pf amd pension wthout the consent of your employer because u shd get their signature n the forms. You have to apply Form 10c - pension withdrawal and form 19 - pf withdrawal. Thanks Manikandan

Shekhar K. (Manager - HR & Admin)     19 February 2008

Dear Jaishree, You will have to submit PF withdrawal form to the PF authorities. You have worked for 3 years is not a less period. Your employer will have to sign the form hence you can not claim withdrawal without his signatures. Besides there is provision in PF Act, if you are claiming PF after 3 years (after the date of your resignation or seperation) you will have to submit Affidevit on Stamp Paper before the PF authorities. Hence I will suggest you to immediately have a talk with your ex-employer in India and arrange to submit the withdrawal form ASAP. Regards. Shekhar

partharajagopal (HR)     03 March 2008

Hi Jaishree u can withdraw ur pf account without consent of employer.pls follow the steps 1. Fillup the Form19&10C 2.Get singnatures from gazzated officers inplace of Employers sign.He may be from customs ,MLA ,central govt approved emp ( greensign). 3.1. Apply the same attaching a copy of latest bank statement 4.Eventhough u r applying without concent of employer ,pf send ur application to employer to confirm your breakupdetails and current Form3a Nice way is to ask the hr wala of the previous employer and ask them to do the needful. you have sign 4 places in form 19 and 10c .Out of which two signs on the 1 rupee revenue stamp i have seen many cases like u during my hr exp.so i advise u to ask the current hr guy to get the works done smooth Need more cal me partha

Shashi (Deputy Manager HR)     09 October 2014

It is possible to withdrawal PF with out help of employer, if you want to withdrawal then contact me sbmishra1979@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query