Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parth Chandra (none)     23 February 2011

PF Nomination

Hi All,

My wife has filed false criminal cases against me and my family. Divorce has not been applied from any side but it has been one year since she has filed these cases and is neither willing to come back nor for divorce.

I want to prepare a will to exclude her from my self earned property including PF/salary/insurance/mediclaim etc.

I read in Employee provident fund scheme 1952 that a married male has to prove that her wife is not entitled to receive PF then only he can change the nomination from PF account.

Note that I want to change the PF nomination to my dependent Father.

Kindly advice on what could be the best way to
1) Change the PF nomination
2) Change other nominations.

Regards,
PC

Learning

1 Replies

Law $ aam (Executive)     27 February 2011

Dear Mr.PC

For PF go through this----Any change in the family status, such as, - 
marriage of the member.
additions / deletion in the family.
Legal adoption of the children.
Change of nominee, is to be filed in Form No. 2 through the employer.

so u cna change the nomination in ur pf a/c.

Nomination:
The member of Provident Fund shall make a declaration in Form 2, a nomination conferring the right to receive the amount that may stand to the credit in the fund in the event of death. The member may furnish the particulars concerning himself and his family. These particulars furnished by the member of Provident Fund in Form 2 will help the Organization in the building up the data bank for use in event of death of the member.
 and for more details visit site www.epfindia.nic.in

2. For salary insurance and mediclaimbetter you change your earlier nomination by filling change in nomination farm, which is easy and safe process to keep ur from ur money. Change in nomination facility is available in all these org. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register