Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun (engineer)     14 December 2014

1. Is money in PF account of husband equally divided among couple during contested divorce when wife also have good amount in her PF account. Does good money in husband PF account help court to decide high money of alimony.

2. I am planning to file divorce after some time. I have win first battle of be emotionally stable after seperating from wife and children. Now want to ensure minimum financial impact. How to plan finanace.. should I transfer all money to my family. I have no property but now want to purchase. How to manage that.

3. My father and mother  is ready to say he will not give any money/property to me and all his assest is self eraned . Can my wife claim on that assest.

4. My wife might file dowray case. No dowary was asked just they spend 10L( all black) as happens in Indian society. What precuation I can take apart from AB. Can I go in court/police  and declare first about a false dowray case can come.

5. I agree that I was aggressive after got to know her affair and she have sms, whatsap message which i sent and has some abusement.  Can she file case ? if so what precaution can I take.

(Guest)

NO connection at all with PF.  It purely depends on the merits of the case.  For eg:- If wife has left the husband without any rhyme or reason/out of her own will and wish, then no alimony for her.  If the husband is suffering from terminal illness where he cannot earn money by doing work, then alimony cannot be ordered.  On the other hand wife if she is working/able bodied woman, then court wont award alimony, if she was working and has left her job and just for sake of asking alimony has filed an application, then too court wont award alimony.  If the husband is pauper, then too court cannot do anything, at the most may issue warrant or NBW and sentence him to 1 month stay in jail, after that all the old balance is cleared and fresh account starts.

You call me.

She cannot claim your parents self earned property at all. Dont worry.

Its better to get arrested and get bail than do circus to get AB. But you may try to get AB or you go convince wife not to file 498a.

She can file DV case against you.  Beating wife, shouting at her, sending abusive SMS should never do, writing emails with abusive language should not be done, even calling her after 9 pm continuously to wife also should not be done, and abusing whilst drunk should never be done, all attract PWDVA 2005.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register