Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeev Ranjan Singh (.)     06 January 2011

pf dispute

Sir,

I worked in a big organisation for last ten years. They have their own Prvident Fund Trust.

My PF contribution of Rs. 701was deducted from my salary and deposited, but the employer was only depositing Rs 187 (say around 30%) in my PF account and the rest was deposited in pension plan.

Now I have resigned from the organisation, they have only paid me my contribution + emplyers contribution+ interests.

What about the money that company deposited in  Pension Plan. They have not given me any certificate or other document in this regard. My Full & Final Payment has been made.  

Please suggest what to do whom shall I contact.

Regards,

Learning

3 Replies

sushil bhatt (Law Officer)     06 January 2011

You have not mentioned the exact period of your employment. However, if you have completed 10 years, then the calculation is OK as the rest money will be paid to you as pension from the Trust in due couse after completing the necessary formalities. Pls take up the matter with your employer.

Rajeev Ranjan Singh (.)     06 January 2011

Sir,

Thanks for your reply. I worked there from 16/10/2000 to 15/10/2010. (exactly ten years).

This scheme was started from September 2007 onwards.

Regards.

sushil bhatt (Law Officer)     07 January 2011

The Employees pension scheme is applicable w.e.f. 16.11.1995. The pension can be availed upon ataining the age of 58 years but it can also be availed at the option of the epployee before 58 but upon completing the age of 50 years. You can also avail it subject to completing the age of 50 years.

Secondly if you desire to get your whole amount of PF + Pension, you can get it transferred as a whole in your new PF account.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register