Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAVI J SHAH (Manager - Marketing)     08 January 2014

Pf debited but not credited in account

Dear Sir / Madam,

I was previously working in Shri Ram Pistons & Rings Ltd. I have received PF cheque from the Company in Favor of Employee Provident Fund. And I have deposited cheque in company PF Account in Jaya Hind Sciaky Limited. 

I have deposited cheque in Pune PF office in the Month of May 2012. And I have also received slip of the same. But it is misplaced somewhere. At the time of deposit the cheque I have written my PF account No behind the cheque and also my cell no. PF person told me, you will receive call from their office, if there is any query. After some days, I didn't got any call, so I understand that, amount was credit in my current employer PF Account from M/s. Jaya Hind Sciaky Limited, Pune.

Before three months I have changed my Company to Senor Metals Pvt. Ltd. But at the time of Withdrawal I got message from PF Office that, there is not any cheque credited in your PF account.

They also credited my Jaya Hind Sciaky Limited PF amount. But till Shriram Piston & Rings Ltd. money not traceable.

I have also discussed in Shriram pistons & Rings ltd for clearing the cheque. I got written reply that, my PF cheque cleared on 30.05.2012. Right now I do not have any deposit details but it is credited in Employee Provident Fund Organization. 

Now, how to recover that money from PF Office. 

Request you to please suggest me in this regards. Because I don't have any proof of submitting details but written proof from my previous employer that, my cheque was debited in favor of EPFO. I have cheque no. date and amount details. 

Regards,

Ravi Shah

Mo. 9723239995

Ahmedabad.

Learning

4 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     08 January 2014

you can complaint at labour office and PF officer

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 January 2014

Submit your grievance online www.epfoindia.com

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 January 2014

You have posted that:

I got written reply that, my PF cheque cleared on 30.05.2012.”

written proof from my previous employer that, my cheque was debited in favor of EPFO. I have cheque no. date and amount details. “

If possible request the employer to obtain a banker’s certificate from its bankers stating the clearance of cheque number.....................dated.....................of Rs..............................towards your PF amounts of PF number........................and its credit in EPFO a/c number....................................maintained at....................on dated....................

You may visit the RPFC in person with a covering letter narrating the details along with all PF numbers, and obtain the acknowledgment with diary number, seal and signature from RPFC.

Then you need to follow up.

The RPFC shall get the things done.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 January 2014

you are not able to describe  your problem.  SO am not able to agree or disagree with experts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register