LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chandrashekar (Project Co-ordinator)     03 September 2013

Pf claims not recived from past 2 years


I am Chandrashekar, I was working with ZTC international landscape company from 2010 till Feb 2013. I moved on to another organization and handed over all my duties to my colleagues and I received formal relieving letter from organization.

I personally submitted PF forms in the month of May, but still waiting for the PF claims to be cleared. when contacted KR Puram PF office i got a answer saying "company has not given proper documents to process PF” and when I checked my balance in EPF online portal, I came to know only 20% of my amount was accumulated in my PF account. This is the same case with my Ex-colleagues who had quit organization in 2011. 

I am following it up with organization from month of June, but they never replied to my mail nor answered my call. Yesterday i sent a reminder mail to my director, asking for the reason for delay in getting claims. They are threatening me that they will send a legal notice to my current employer and now they are complaining that The company has suffered because of my poor handing over of projects that has resulted huge losses for the company after my exit.


Please guide me how to go about this.. I just got a news from my ex-colleagues that no one (Except one or two) no one has got PF claims till date from the date of company’s inception Almost 50 to 80 Employees are still waiting for PF claims from past 2 to 3 years




 6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 September 2013

This is offence by company.

The approach of RPFC is lackluster.

Do you and all employees have copies of salary slips showing PF deduction?

Has the company supplied PF a/c slips of all years of service to all employees? Company is under legal obligation to supply the same.

All affected employees may write to RPFC (email id is available on website   https://www.epfindia.gov.in/epfo_directory.html) with BCC to each other.

Narrate all representations made to PF office (mention dates, names, designation, address………………..) by letter addressed to RPFC , Meet RPFC in person and demand that RPFC informs you in writing that which PF official was deputed to visit company and what action was taken on company for doing away with PF contributions of the PF members. Mention all facts including that PF a/c slips are supplied by employer to employees. Submit letter to RPFC at reception and obtain acknowledgment under seal and diary number. Demand reply by redg. post.

Make a mention that you are contemplating to call a press conference and divulge the details.

Thereafter mark copies to Addl. RPFC, CPFC……………

RTI application for status on action taken on your complaint.

You will see them acting in haste.

There are provisions for deduction of loss to member from pay of PF officials.

Pursue RTI route to obtain certified copies of Form 3A(month-wise deposit report of each member submitted by company), Form 6A (employee wise annual deposit report of the company), Form 23 (annual statement of accounts of each member issued by EPFO), extract of Form 24  (employee’s balance maintained by EPFO)


Go thru Citizen Charter.


You can pull PF office to consumer forum, court of law also.

If you feel that PF officials are involved you can lodge a complaint with vigilance cell alleging connivance.


Record all calls of the company and threats, and speak the dates and brief representations made to company during call.

Relieving letter is issued post all settlements by employee signifying nothing is due against employee.

It is easy level allegations by company and difficult to prove.



Attached File : 710830512 517051422 89456778 citizencharter epfo.pdf downloaded: 99 times
1 Like

Chandrashekar (Project Co-ordinator)     04 September 2013

Thanks Kumar Sir,

Yes we have the salary slips showing PF deductions, but they have not provided PF A/C slips.

We will for sure follow the procedure to get our claims


Thanks a ton for your priceless advise:)


Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 September 2013


All employees may join hands and stand as witness to each other, and approach a competent and experienced lawyer, jointly.



Trade unions are sensitive to such matters.

If company has deducted PF contribution from wages and has stated the same in Salary Slip but has not deposited (adding employer’s contribution) with PF office, it is forgery.

Your lawyer may opine that you can; lodge a police complaint also.

It shall be appropriate to show all records and docs to your lawyer and proceed under expert advice.



1 Like

M.S.R.Murty ( Manager (Admn))     04 September 2013

Dear Mr. Chandra sekhar, 

You may visit EPF Beta portal and download the E-Pass book of your PF a/c and accordingly you may complain to the PF Authorities if there is any variations in your PF Account.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 September 2013


Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     05 September 2013

completely agree with Mr. Kumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register