LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Munavar Mohammed   22 October 2022

Pf and gratuity related

Respected forum members, i worked with an organisation more than 10 years and I quit 4 years back, and rejoined a year ago again, Am planning to quit again , Am I entitled for PF and Gratuity for all the years I worked, cause I never got a salary slip through out. Kindly advise if am eligible and how should I claim ,If am eligible. This is an exclusive diamond jewellery shop in a reputed mall.

Your advise will be highly appreciated.

Regards 

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     22 October 2022

I opine you worked in the company for 10 years. For that period you are eligible for gratuity.  But you resigned and after a 4/5 years gap, you joined the company means it is a new job and the previous period cannot be allowed.  And your company has more than 20 employees and if you contributed to the EPF then you are eligible.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 October 2022

How many workers / employees have been employed by the firm /organisation ? 

Whether provisions of The Employees Provident Funds and Miscellanceous provisions Act,  1952 & the Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972. are applicable to the shop / firm / organisation where you had worked ?

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 October 2022

Yes, any suggestion depends upon the number of employees/workers employed in the firm.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register