Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhaybist@yahoo.in   22 February 2019

pf and esi in hotel

I just wanted to know about my PF and ESI ,
1) I was working with Private hotel since July 2011 till 2018 Dec,they started ESI from April 2014 and pf January 2017.will they are payable to me of these gaps?
2) In first year of pf deduction they had also changed half amount,for example my PF was 1080/- they also charged us 540/- more of there side.
3) No service charge given to us before GST.
4) unnecessary deduction from salary that this and this you have not done.

how can I get my money back , I quit

Learning

7 Replies

NSV VARA PRASAD   22 February 2019

Did you got the appointment letter from the Hotel.?

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 February 2019

Any complaint you made to any authority?

Mr nsv vara Prasad ,
sir ,no they haven't gave me ...but I have experience certificate of hotel since date of joining till I quit ...as well as many documents that shows I was working with them.

Mr. sudhir Kumar,
sir, I complaint to pm office online...now it's in dehradun pf office to esi and now again in pf office .... don't know why ? I think it's not working right . ...what to do now?

abhaybist@yahoo.in   23 February 2019

Om praksh sir, Mein front office mein that...aur mere pass paryapt sabut h ...jaise ki last 3 months salary through cheque.... employee of the month certificate etc etc....

abhaybist@yahoo.in   23 February 2019

lekin om prakash air, Kya iske alawa koi aur vikalp nahi h? dusara ye ki rule Kya kehta h pf aur esi mein? Kya mujhe Mera Paisa milega etc etc ?

abhaybist@yahoo.in   25 February 2019

lekin ,Kya iske alawa koi aur vikalp nahi h? dusara ye ki rule Kya kehta h pf aur esi mein? Kya mujhe Mera Paisa milega etc etc ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register