petty case girl harrasment

A girl has filed a complaint against me for saying her sister that she has cheated me for marriage and for threatening her by saying I'll send our private pics to ur father.She didn't wanted a case so police according to local police act have filed a petty case joing the girls complaitn and I have paid fine. Now can I file a case against the girl as she has threatened me with suciede and sending our private pics to my wife when I'm married. She threatened me with rape case too. Can the girl file same complaint again as I have paid the fine already.
Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

1. You can TRY to file private case in local Magistrate's Court, with supporting documentary evidences.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal



The facts, as posted, are disjointed and lacks clarity.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x