LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRIYA PANDEY   02 January 2020

petitioner case on me of encroachment

some royal peoples made a case of encrochment of land on me.the land is settled on my fathers name.they are broker of block and very close to co of the block,thats why co registered a case for the same,but the case has not moven yet past one year.and for me no notices issued yet,no orders yet..petitoners have no legal papers.what can i do now for that case,is tht case true or fraud enough to threaten me.finally what should i do next?

Learning

10 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     02 January 2020

Whatever comes before in the court in the shape of case or application under any law needs to be adjudicated and dispossed off;;;Since the case is filed against you just protect your rights ,do not sleep over  it until it is dismissed.

but what should i do and what will be the process of taking the first step because co is favourable to the petitoners due to their name and fame.whenever i go to talk to co he unrecognizes me and is not even serious about my presence too.he makes round words before me since last february.

media mans are also present in this matter

If your title is right and the douments in your name they can do nothing legally but since you say they are some brokers and all that you need to file for police complain if they harras you just file complaint. You need to have some suppourt of a good lawyer who will guiede you properly dear.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     02 January 2020

you may wait till the concern court summons, in case you cannot wait then hire a advocate who can check court file on your behalf.

*documents

but police station is not taking fir......

If you feel any harassment you can involve some social orgnisations, may i know from where you are ?

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     02 January 2020

Dear madam,

You have to initiate civil and criminal action action against those persons. If police is not taking complaint you can approach court. 

Regards,

Shashi Dhara   02 January 2020

File declaratory suit against them with relevant documents and complaint to judge in open court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register