Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SHALINI (EXE)     07 October 2014

Petition under section 482 crpc

Dear sir

I am female 27 yrs female. Living in chennai  on (2012 yr.. ) my family and me attacked by my own aunty and uncle abd  other realtion for my grand father property.(home) now me and my parents staying this home only.For that incident my backside head injured.  So I gave complaint to local station. They are  in political party.But police not took action to opposite party. they put petty case 75 on me and my family members and they collected 1500 fine from me. They closed the case. After that onwards my health condition not good and I talking the treat ment. For my head. After that I consul one lawyer  he told me to give complaint to commissioner office  . And cm cell . Then I gave complaint 2 month back. Again case come to same local police station . In this time also police not take the action. Then lawyer suggest to file case. I filed the case  in chennai high court. (Category .petition under section 482 crpc.) One week back.

I checked online it mentioned. 

Petitioner. Me

Respontant. Comssinor of police .chennai

My questions is

1.  Any opportunities there to  put F.I.R on opposite party.

And they will arrest or not

2. If they arrest what will happen to opposite party they will come to bail . For bail how much amount they want to pay minimum.

3.how many years it will take to finish.this cash

Pls guide me sir...

Learning

2 Replies

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     07 October 2014

hello,

you can also file a writ of mandamus against erring police officials.

if your allegations are of serious nature then police can arrest them and yes if will get arrested they will apply for bail or they might take anticipatory bail.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     08 October 2014

Dear,

I think the court will allow your writ and take some action against them, but the questions like bail and how much time it will take are always non predictable, make sure you mention the fact the you want some independent body like special team to investigate the case, as the local police is not doing there job properly (as mentioned above).

Advocate Kapil Chandna

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register