LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alok   15 October 2017

Petition transfer process

Dear Sir, my two cases is on going in at same judge, one case of MACP has been dismissed recently and another case is on Notice purpose to respondant, it is criminal reappeal against trial court which accused was acquitted in section 279/304a, I am asking about this because Judge has rejected my macp plea becoz of accused's already acquittal in lower court  on basis of acquittal order,  I have doubt that Hon'ble Judge can reject my criminal appeal, So Can it is any procedure that I should file an application for transfer of case to another court, Can it be favorable for me or not? Plz reply. thanks 


 1 Replies

B.N.Raja Mohamed (ADVOCATE)     16 October 2017


It is not the case for transfer because,you have appealed against the judgement of acquittal by the trial court that should be before the court of sessions and you have to appeal against the judgement of dismissal of the MACP case that has to be done before the High court in the form of CIVIL MISCELLANEOUS APPEAL. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register