petition to set aside divorce order after death of husband

I need urgent valuable advice of experts here on following issue :-- my brother got divorce from his wife 14 years back ( ex-party for cruelty) his wife never objected to this ex-party divorce order in 14 years.. but now after death of my brother and death of parents...she recently filed petition in family court to set aside this divorce order with intention to get property of my deceased parents.. she says that this order was issued on her back and she was not aware.... Kindly guide me ...what should i do

It abates and not maintainable.


Dy Director

who will be respopndent in this case?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x