Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bala   30 October 2020

Petition or format to court order directions to police

Respected Learned Members,

i had sent a registered complaint to Police asking to take action on wife for committing perjury. Its been 20 days and no information received on it.

Now, i am thinking to file a petition in court party in person asking honorable court to order directions to Police and take action on the my complaint. I have the Acknowledge that received thru post and the registered post number with me.

Anyone would you please help me here with any format or sample petition seeking honorable court to order police to take action. It would be a great help.

Thanks,

Bala  

Learning

7 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     30 October 2020

IF professionals /lawyers indulge in "FREE" services like giving out Judgements, Advises, detailed Answers, Opinions, DRAFT of Deeds, MOU, Agreements, Petitions, etc....,  THEN they will have to sit outside a Temple /Masjid /Church /Railway station, for their own livelihood.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Bala   30 October 2020

Hi Hemanth,

I respect everyone's profession as I am too having a career.

I agree with your point which is valid and however I think you don't have idea about what I asked.

Anyways thanks for your time wasting. Have it for your cause.

No offense.

Thanks.

1 Like

BASKI Manickam   31 October 2020

Bala ji good afternoon. you are going to give complaint against your wife. before giving complaint to the police against your wife, please make conciliation talk between you and your wife. because this is family dispute or family feud. it is pertaining to the civil case. you must go to the family court for redressing your grievances. so your dignity and your family honour may affect.

if you give heart to your wife, family will grow. otherwise you ruin.

if you go to police station for giving complaint against your wife, your monetary and praise will decrease. you will not go down if you give up.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     01 November 2020

Originally posted by : Bala
i had sent a registered complaint to Police asking to take action on wife for committing perjury. Its been 20 days and no information received on it.

Now, i am thinking to file a petition in court party in person asking honorable court to order directions to Police and take action on the my complaint. I have the Acknowledge that received thru post and the registered post number with me.

Anyone would you please help me here with any format or sample petition seeking honorable court to order police to take action. It would be a great help.

The above is what you asked for Free, from Professionals.

IF professionals /lawyers indulge in "FREE" services like giving out Judgements, Advises, detailed Answers, Opinions, DRAFT of Deeds, MOU, Agreements, Petitions, etc....,  THEN they will have to sit outside a Temple /Masjid /Church /Railway station, for their own livelihood.

FURTHER, i LIKE TO WASTE MY TIME, SINCE IT IS MY TIME & I HAVE LOTS OF IT.

Bala   01 November 2020

Hi Manickam,

I appreciate your reply. It's been seven years and more Divorce petition of mine in the court running and Wife had filed false maintenance. The reason, I am fighting.

You are absolutely right giving heart to wife but that is killed by her cannot have it now.

Thank you.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     01 November 2020

In case you are BPL or financially weak please you can approach your area's State run free legal aid.  

Bala   06 November 2020

Hi Hemant,

Thanks again. :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register