LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gurshabad Singh   22 October 2021

petition for providing protection

how can case file in court for petition for providing protection

 2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     22 October 2021


You have not stated facts and circumstances. However, you may file complaint to police station and if police did not any action you can approach court. 

minakshi bindhani   22 October 2021

As per your concerns!

You can ask for an Order of Protection if the person abusing you or threatening you is a family member, intimate partner, or former intimate partner. You can also ask for an Order of Protection. If someone is stalking you, has s*xually assaulted you or has assaulted you, whether or not you
have had an intimate relationship with that person through your advocate in court.

Or else lodge an FIR nearest police station against the person apprehending danger.

Hope it helps!
Minakshi Bindhani

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query