Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ahamed Ali (Associate professor)     18 April 2012

Petition filed but respondent is regular absent in court

Dear Experts! I have a query regarding about petition filed from my side but respondent is absent which is my spouse since respondent is regualar absent attending court since 4 months in family court I have attended last month face to face with judge  but due to other reasons Judges were busy where they could not able to attend the court for past three months.The respondent's lawyer have filed a waqalat from them side but not the counter which he filed in the feb but respondent did not give the counter.The issue is that the respondent have given a reply that i have taken a dowry  when i sent a notice to join the conjugal society. I need an advise what would be the further action take from my lawyer and as well as I have filed the petition at my native place and i want to transfer the petition to my working place where I work ,is it possible  and if it is possible could you pls give the approach how to process.


 1 Replies

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     18 April 2012

approach you local advocate and file an application for transfer of case to the court nearer to your workplace

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register