LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay kumar solanki   13 May 2020

petition against rcr

Respcted sir
My wife has won rcr case in family court but i dont to reunite with her as she is very cruel and living in i hv filed the case agaist rcr in high court.i hv only an evidence of her affair and adultery that she has with a married man in form of her phone call recornding to that man's wie in which she has confessed everything.i hv presented that call recording in dvd form to the my question is......Will the court dismiss her rcr decree? will the court consider her affair and adultery?? can i get divorce on that base?sir if i again lose this case then will the court force me to rejoin my wife and stay with her compulsory??if i wont get her back to home or if she wont come then what happen? plz guide me sir plz

 2 Replies

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     13 May 2020

1. File Divorce petition supported by the evidences and witnesses you have against Wife, on grounds of cruelty & adultry misconduct. You will surely get Divorce Decree.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Manogya Chava   13 May 2020

Sir, with the right evidence you can prove adultery and get a divorce which will revoke the RCR that your wife has won. Refer to these Articles for better understanding -

Hope this helps, Thank You 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query