Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

silverster (engineer)     29 July 2013

Petition against maintenance case

Hi,

After marriage my wife lived with me for a week and she was in her parental house for past two years. I filed RCR but she threatned in possible ways to withdraw the RCR. Now she applied for Maintanence under crpc 125 in the family court asking for 20 thousand per month with lot of false allegations in the petition like I'm impotent, psycho, incapable, unfit for family life etc. In my next hearing can i give a petition to the court to prove all those false allegations by the petitoner. So far my lawayer hasn't filed the counter. 

Learning

3 Replies

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     29 July 2013

You need to file counter as early as possible and also proceed roboustly in RCR.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : silverster

Hi,

After marriage my wife lived with me for a week and she was in her parental house for past two years. I filed RCR but she threatned in possible ways to withdraw the RCR. Now she applied for Maintanence under crpc 125 in the family court asking for 20 thousand per month with lot of false allegations in the petition like I'm impotent, psycho, incapable, unfit for family life etc. In my next hearing can i give a petition to the court to prove all those false allegations by the petitoner. So far my lawayer hasn't filed the counter. 

File objections to 125 crpc application in next date without fail. [if your lawyer does not file objections/counter to her 125 application, then you will surely be in trouble in the forthcoming days]

Show her income details.

Show your income details [income minus expenditure]

Show her educational qualifications.

If you are aware of any properties in her name, make a mention of it.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     29 July 2013

u have mentioned when u had filed RCR, and what is the status of that case,and u didnot mention whether she is working or not

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register