Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Let me be unknown (NA)     11 October 2020

Pescription pad

Hi All,

I am a software architect by profession and my wife is a doctor. We had a love marriage which didn't go well for my in laws. My in laws stayed at our place for long all through our 7 years of married life and made our marriage life miserable. Now they are bringing a lots of fake charges against me and even lodged a GD in local police station with some baseless charge. They have stopped me from meeting my 18 months old son as well.

My wife wrote few genuine prescripttion to my father in her hospital's prescripttion pad (my father didn't visit that hospital) which I used to claim insurance as well. Entire episode was based on trust. But now as my wife is breaking all the trust and making my life and fatherhood miserable. Can I inform that hospital for this fake prescripttion issue? Logically neither me or my father didn't commit any crime. When we visit a doctor it is absolutely upto a doctor which prescripttion pad she will use. But those prescripttion pad belongs to that hospital only and no where my wife's name is mentioned. But she is using them for her private practice with her signature and doctor registration number. Will I be in trouble for insurance claim in any manner?

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 October 2020

So far as you remain unknown, all these prescripttion pads can not harm you or your wife any more.  The maximum crime in your view is that your wife used prescripttion pads of the hospital while prescribing medicines to your father.  The abuse is just stationery and not a fraud.  However if you have claimed such false amounts showing your father as a patient, and those prescripttions by your wife it may not be a problem.  But enclosing fake bills without purchase may become a problem if someone claims and establishes that activity as fraudulent.   SO be assured that your wife can not bring out the fraud as she is also responsible for conspiracy of giving prescripttion, knowing that it is not correct and that prescripttion will be used for false claims.  

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 October 2020

This is your second posting. The postings suggests you are confused. Any suggestion is possible based on facts only, not confusion. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register