LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     18 January 2009

Personal message.

I have the honour to state that I have been selected for the post of Senior Law Officer by the Mumbai Police and will be joining on 1-2-2009. I have to give them 30 hours a week [for whcih I will be paid monthly ] and  I can even take outside work. For the above reason , I will not be able to devout much time to the forum and would now be an infrequent visitor. I thank the forum for giving me such an esteemed platform and due to which I could gather friends [who are in my list of friends] . In a short time I grew to like the forum and its members. Thanks for everything.

Rajan Salvi   

Learning

23 Replies

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     18 January 2009

DEAR SALVI,

I can't say more,

But,

" CONGRATES " from my deep heart.

And,

Try to give "Attendance" atleast once a day  

Othrwise We feel Your absence in our "LCI FORUM" 

Ravi Arora (Advocate)     18 January 2009

congratulations sir ,

try to be in touch and give ur valuable advice

Shree. ( Advocate.)     18 January 2009

Dear Brother Rajan Salvi,

I'm not sure how to express my gratitude and thanks for all your kind, calming and caring words that helped me so much in my journey in LCI Forum. It saddens me to see you leave as our active member, but hopefully you will not leave this forum entirely. We will dearly miss your special way of lending a helping hand where needed for young Advocates like me .  

Many thanks for all you have done and may you future be full of bluebirds. It was with great pleasure that I read of your promotion to the position of Senior Law Officer by the Mumbai Police.

I sincerely hope that 2009 brings in a lot of happiness in your lives. And we as a family in LCI club grow further with love and affection. Remember brother that we are not competing with ourselves. Lets weed out anything, which has a negative influence. There is enough negativity around us to let it to enter this family. Lets love each other and spread love. Do not hesitate in reaching me ever.

So cheers!! Don’t forget to post your feed back and suggestions. Anyway keep up posting ...very powerful recommendations in this site. I sense you do love your new job. Anyway, good to see you are up and running.

Enough said.    

Keep in touch,Brother. You will be missed but never far away in our hearts. Happy trails to you. Please accept my congratulation on your promotion and my very best wishes for your continuing success.

With Love,

Shree.

Admin (LawyersClubIndia Team)     18 January 2009

Dear Rajan Salvi,

Thanks for the compliment about the site. We would not have achieved such success without the contribution of ardent members like you. 

We are happy on your selection to the esteemed post and on behalf of all the members of the site we wish you great success in all your endevours. At the same time we do not want to miss your valuable contribution to the site. We wish and hope that you find some time for us and continue to share your knowledge. 

Regards,

Admin

Ajay kumar singh (Advocate)     18 January 2009

CONGRATULATIONS.

M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Advocate & Consumer Rights)     18 January 2009

MY HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU SIR

PALNITKAR V.V. (Lawyer)     18 January 2009

Dear Rajan,

Its really a great news ! We all wish you all the best. I am sure that  your sincerity, zeal, honesty and meticulousness would be an asset for the Mumbai Police who is now facing a very difficult task. All the best once again.

Murali Krishna (Govt..Employee)     18 January 2009

Dear Salvi, 

My heart felt congratulations to you. 

I am sure that your selection to the post definitely raise the standards to others to reach with your in depth knowledge and erudiction.

Shyla (Student)     18 January 2009

Congratulations sir! May God bless u all the time!

Regards

Shyla.

Rekha..... ( Practicing lawyer(B.Com LL.M in Business law ))     18 January 2009

Dear Rajan Salvi Sir

Congratulations over ur this position.

Please as V all requesting u to visit on Lawyersclubindia forum once in a day as Shri Aejazji also requested.

God bless u sir

aatma   19 January 2009

Congratulations Sir!!!

sanjeev murthy desai (Advocate)     19 January 2009

Congratulations:

Manish Singh (Advocate)     19 January 2009

Dear Sir,

a hearty congratulations from my side.

Manish

UMMED (PRACTICE)     19 January 2009

God Bless U !

Leave a reply