Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sashi (CSS)     14 November 2012

Personal loan to reduce maintenance

Hello experts,

My wife and her uncles threatening me to put 498A and DV cases on me. their next step would be CRC 125 asking for maintenance.

To reduce the maintance amount I am doing the followiing things

1. I am trying to apply for a personal loan. for which if loan is approved it will be sanctioned in December and January salary will be impacted. If they filed a case now, can I wait for Jan sal to show my liabilities or can they directly go to my office and contact HR for payslip? I am working in private organisation.
  2. I am trying take LIC premium for limited period plan with high amount for example 2 lakhs per year for only 3 years, (I think this) saves for now from paying huge maintenance amount.
  3. I am a joint applicant in a home loan with my mother which is 9Lakhs, as we have paid half of the amount, bank can grant us again remaining half that is now again loan will become 9 L , and I want to request for hike in EMI from 13000 to 20000. this property is on my mothers name, loan is taken for construction of house

Can you please help me in this regard  which of above options would help me. Iam trying for all 3 options , for 3rd option does my wife gets rights on home, which is on my mothers name (in villege)

My marriage is only 1 and half years old, no kids:, she is in my village with my family for two months and stayed with me 3 months in hyderabad. after that she left to her mothers place and didnot return to my home even we have tried 3 times calling her, 3 times going to her home.

please tell me how the above options help me and suggest me if any other options are there.

Note: no legal proceeding started yet from thier side or our side

Thanks in advance.

Learning

8 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     14 November 2012

tru amicable solution.  pace is nver costly.

Munirathnam (Scientist)     16 November 2012

Take as much money as possible and say in court lies such that wife asked for money and you gave to her by taking loans then she left house to search for another money man for future action.... this is want happens in many cases.... no body believe and respect law and justice.... I am so worried.

Munirathnam (Scientist)     16 November 2012

As long as money is with husband, wife try to get it by doing f**king things..... if husband do not have it then definitely she leaves so early to find another man..... to leave such bad women the best way is that take money loans as much as possible and keep that money in safe place then see what happens...

There is a say that: Only the tree that has Mangoes will face stone beatings.... similarly the husband who has money will face many cases as possible but not others.

Its your talent how you do things that suits to you. But if you have kids do not neglect those because those did not cause any harm at this moment...

I love my parents (law)     17 November 2012

AFTER PERSONAL LOAN - THIS WILL HELP IN TO DECIDE INTERIM SAY YES OR NO. GIVE THE SUFFICIENT REASON PLS.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 November 2012

discourteous expresssions are not wlecomeon this site.

This forum is a chartiable activity, experts advise free of cost, using their own valuable time and electricity and internet hours.

Better you pay some lawyer and get consultation.  Even after receiving payment he may not like to hear "SAY YES OR NO. GIVE THE SUFFICIENT REASON PLS". Such expressions can be tolerated only if made by examiner or teacher in college.

Further this forum also does not advise manipulation.

Munirathnam (Scientist)     20 November 2012

Sudhir,

I think that husabnd is in trouble, please understand it and forgive him. Else he would have posted such direct question. Thank you.

Nandha (NIL)     20 November 2012

@sasi,

Housing loan, educational loan, medical treatment loan  (if given by the bank), are the loans which the court might take into account while considering maintenance. I doubt personal loans, LIC policies would not have more weightage.

victim (master)     20 November 2012

what about car loan and other expenses of husband and his dependents. retired parents with veryless pension are considered as dependent or not by the courts. as per crpc 125 they are also entiteled for maintenence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register