Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R.SHAH (OFFICE STAFF)     05 March 2014

Personal exemptionfor a day u/s 317 crpc

hi all,

can any one help me, the accused in trial of private complaint case can seek personal exemption u/s 317 crpc for a day single date or for permanently from trial till examination u/s313? And accused need to file every time personal exemption from single day date hearing u/s 317 crpc.

sec.205 crpc is for what? permanent or single hearing dates.

pls. provide any case law if any,

regards,

shah

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 March 2014

file petition u/s 205 of Cr.P.C.with reasons,  Any how you to appear before the criminal courtminimum three  hearings compulsorily

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 March 2014

U/s 205 Cr.P.C. magistrate may dispose with the personal attendance of the accused, if he sees reason so to do, and permit him to appear by his pleader. However, in his discretion, the magistrate, at any stage of the proceedings, direct the personal attendance of the accused, and if necessary enforce such attendance in the manner as prescribed in law.

R.SHAH (OFFICE STAFF)     07 March 2014

thanks sir,

but question in my mind is under which section accused can file appliction for permanent exemption from appeareance. i.e 205 or 317 crpc, the stage is of evidence before charge in private complaint case.

205 deals with permanent exemption from appearenace.?

317 deals with on every dates the application has to move under this sec. to get personal exempttion from that day hearing and trial can be proceeded in the absence of accused.

kindly reply.

thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register