LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravi shankar (worker)     17 September 2013

Person has making temple in my agriculture land

A person has making temple in my agriculture land. The temple's land area is 30% my land and 70% govt. land which is used for road. If the temple has made in future we have no road to go our land. We are complaining to local police station but no body has taking proper action. My all family is very disturb to this situation.

I request u to please suggest what should we do.

Learning

3 Replies

SAI KIRAN R (ADVOCATE)     17 September 2013

Please submit a written complaint to the Taslidhar /Revenue office attaching a copy of title documents pertaining to your land such as the deed, khatha and tax paid receipts. Seek protection against the encroachment and police protection in such complaint. If nothing helps you, approach a competent lawyer and explain the situation along with all necessary documents.

ravi shankar (worker)     18 September 2013

Thanks sir for your suggestion and reply, 

We have complained to tehsildar, police station, and SHO. A notice has been issued by local police station to stop construction of temple. 

Problem is that we are not staying my village, with the absence of our family he can try to make temple. Is it possible to destroy the temple by legal.

please reply. 

ravi shankar (worker)     18 September 2013

Thanks sir for your suggestion and reply, 

We have complained to tehsildar, police station, and SHO. A notice has been issued by local police station to stop construction of temple. 

Problem is that we are not staying my village, with the absence of our family he can try to make temple. Is it possible to destroy the temple by legal.

please reply. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register