Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


person absconded with money

A person who rotates money for interest was know for his work and gained everyones trust in the area so everyone started investing on him for some interest after few years in 2015 he stated money was stuck in IT ill return in no time its been 8 years now he absconded but his family is still living in this area dont understand what to do cant file a case because we cant afford any law official or visit court as my father is too old and im diabetic at young age


 4 Replies

Ashish Bansal (Advocate)     04 August 2022

Refusal To Register An Fir In Cognizable Offences Is A Punishable Offence
1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     05 August 2022

Vague and incomplete facts can not form proper opinion to oblige.

If you are unable to seek professional services of a lawyer, what is the purpose / use of posting this story on this platform where respondents are legal experts only and none else to render free / social legal service ?

instead of finding the difficulty facing by us in the situation being rude just to post rather than suggesting.maybe a good response may lead to find a good way to deal this case

Sidhhi   05 August 2022

This platform is for getting alternate opinions from experts to have more clarity and it doesn't mean seeking free advice. One may keep mum but it's not fair to troll the seeker this in way.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query