LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bunny Chintu   24 June 2024

perpetual injunction.

Dear learned experts,
I have land in a sy.1,2,and 3 an extent of 37 guntas and total extent of that land consists of 6 acres in,2,and 3.
my father purchased the land an extent 37 guntas long back record is in my name and as per the records still my name is there and mutated in the records but not able locate the exact place for which I applied fir survey by paying the required fee but the authorities not survey the land and forced to file a writ petition before the high court and honorable high court issued notices to the collector tahasildar and survey the same with in 45 days and inform the status but in vein .kindly advise on this.Thanq.


 3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 June 2024

You can file a contempt of court case against the authorities concerned for disobeying the court orders. 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     25 June 2024

What is the opinion and advise of your lawyer ? 

You may proceed accordingly.

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 June 2024

Yes, filing a civil contempt would sort out the issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register