LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepak dhal   05 December 2022

Permission to appear for govt. jobs

I am a group B govt. employee of Odisha. I want to change my job to other Group- B or Group- A job by appearing recruitment process but my authority is not granting permission. Is it legal to block someone's progress.

Do I have a legal remedy for that?

Please 🙏 help.


 1 Replies

Suresh S   07 December 2022

As you are in Government Service as of now, for the change of Department you need to follow the rules and regulations of a Government Servant.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register