LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay (dsg)     25 June 2010

Permenant Alimony

I got married and my wife stayed wid me 1 1/2 month and then she left me and then filed DV, 498a cases aginst me and my family(though none of them stay with me). After mediation she has withdraw DV and 498a cases in lokadalat and she agreed to file divorce if I pay permenant alimony of Rs16,00,000.

My questions are
1) How long will it take to get Divorce?
2) can she re-file any of these cases?
3) Can I claim this alimony back if she remarry and if she start working.

Learning

12 Replies

(Guest)

make an agreement . pay her 1 lac on signing agreement in agreement mention than she agrees to withdraw these cases

then file for mutual consent divorce.pay 1 more lac on first motion.then make final payment only after the second motion consent for divorce. get everything on paper. contact a good lawyer soon.

1 Like

(Guest)

if u pay one time alimony u cant claim it back. if u make a monthlymaintenance agreement wid her, u need not pay her after she marries for second time.

(Guest)

make an agreement . pay her 1 lac on signing agreement .in agreement mention that she agrees to withdraw these cases also that u are separating by consent peacefuly

then file for mutual consent divorce.pay 1 more lac on first motion.then make final payment only after the second motion consent for divorce. get everything on paper. contact a good lawyer soon.

1 Like

(Guest)

1. Don't you think for staying 1-1/2 months 16 Lakhs is like spending 35 K a day for THAT WIFE when better options did existed in life in those 45 days :-)

2. Pmt. Alimony is never re-embersable ! Show me one maintenance / alimony case which was re-embersed by any one Court in India till date.

3. This gyan may sound too much buttering even for me:-))))  but if you pay maximum of 5 Lakh and hire a good Criminal Lawyer for all your three cases then it is money worth spent and for the same check LCI database of Ld. members you will find the right Ld. member who will put his mind, body and soul to defend you and bring in results all under Rs. 5 Lakhs.

4. BTW, by probably thinking of meeting 16 Lakhs you are encouraging THAT WIFE to now look for her next victim and so on so forth. Better to stop her next prawl now itself all under 5 Lakhs it will cost you.

Will you inward think to try above option now ? :-)

Rgds. 

1 Like

Parth Chandra (none)     25 June 2010

Arun Kumar Sir is right….

Such a wife should not be given a single penny unless the court orders…..Remember one thing…Never give permanent alimony to your so called WIFE. Ask her to fight till she gets white hair and take what court orders on each month from court it-self and spend the remaining life with your parents (That’s what she wanted actually)..

It has become a trend now that wifes are “KHATI HUSBAND KA HEY OR GATI PARENTS KA HEY”…Sorry if this offends to any one but this is brutal truth. Every wife in general tries to ..

1)      Show too much love from the first day of engagement with husband such that she is the only one who would care for him whole life and till many lifes to come.

2)      They they try to separate him from his family.

3)      Try to control the finances under the incluence of her parents.

If can’t succeed in some time (that depend on the patience she is having and varies largly), they go back to Parents but his Father (doesn’t matter how well settled) wants her daughter to get maintenance from husband and …take money..so first files false cases…and then ask for money (with Gun on his own daughter so that no one can retaliate directly on him)

1)      To settle the cases and take the wife back

2)      Or to divorce

Otherwise they threaten that the Husband would have to live alone for eternity and our daughter would enjoy his money.

To teach lesson to such people.

1)      Tell them that you are neither going to take her back not going to divorce her till the cases gets withdrawn with paying any money.

2)      Tell them that you would get into live-in relation ship with out giving divorce to your daughter and would fight this cases till they ends.

3)      Tell them that even if you would succed in convicting me in 498a then I would accept the jail, by the time I would spend all my money on my family/live-in partner and you won’t then be able to get monthly maintenance which the court might have ordered.

DO THIS AND STAND ON THIS FOR AT LEAST 6 MONTHS – 8 MONTHS AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE. THEY THEMSELVES WOULD COME TO YOUR FEET TO SETTLE WITHOUT MUCH DEMAND.

But the problem with us (Husbands) is we think that having s*x is our daily necessity once starts earning and get married and we can’t live without it and hence try to settle the matter at any cost (either to bring her back or to remarry)….AND FATHER IN LAW (BEING A MAN) KNOWS THIS.

My FIL was demanding 10 Lacs for compromise and re-union four months back (cases filed before six months) and now has come to 2.5 lacs. I am well in talking terms with my wife as the doors of negotiation should not be closed….but let them know that you are willing to take her back but on your terms (if they like).

Meanwhile there are many private female services available….and If you are so Sex freak then spend your money on different female partners rather then giving 16 lacs to a women who never cared for you and lived just 1.5 months with you.

1 Like

Jehpatel (Manager)     25 June 2010

Arun Sir Well Said, But sir what should we do when law support girl like this from all ways, now we are in similar situation the girl and her father are asking for 20L , just for marrying her and staying with her for 1 month , don't you think this is what a legal why of  brothel where father is trying to sell the girl for couple of months then demanding huge money just because law support them  a lot , sorry for the words used above 

sir can you suggest what r the ways a guy has , if the marriage is not working from last 4 yrs neither both of us are staying together from past 4 yrs 

we had file the divorce case for which she is contesting in the court and outside the court they are asking for money

(Guest)

Sh. Jehpatel,

1. LOL you have given answer to your own question....

2. There are only two options to similar situations as always; On day one resolve if you want to fight back no matter you and your family goes to stay at gurudwara at the end of it  AND / OR you want some fun moments and then give in  when price tag of husband lowers down !. From these two options the middle path is always painful so I never suggest that bexuase I m no Buddha of Indian social evils.

3. Law has always been there it is its implementation part which is lacking and the more people with the help of Ld. LCI members fight back the Law the implementation part will favor those who go on path of TRUTH (period).

4. Law is made to support lady's in similar cases just because no counter offence (BTW counter offence is  the best form of self defense ha ha ) filed / tried for similar cases sides (period)

BTW I am without my srimati ji and my lovely female child company from last 8 years out of 10 years of our marriage so you have completed only half part of mine and the baby is crying :-)

FBTW, all the best......

Amen...
Rgds

1 Like

Ajay (dsg)     25 June 2010

ThanQ all for your response...

First of all, no laws in favour of me being MALE.. to fight the case i have make my entire family suffer and no idea how long will it take in court espcially in INDIA... and moreover we lose 1 more precious thing i.e. TIME.. after considering all these I have decided to get rid off her.. ofcourse all these all are my personal views...

she has withdrawn the cases(DV, 498a, dowry case) in lodadalat after we deposited money with third party elders...
I do not think I can re-appeal about it in any higher court..

can any one tell me
1) which section of the law talk about permenant alimony? where will I get this section details? (URL)

(Guest)

Hi Ajay ,

I am also a innocent whose family was been trapped by  my Father in law who is a Criminal was convicted for theft of  Rail Tracks ( Central Govt Property ) and been in Jail for several theft cases ( we came to know about this fact after marriage.I have posted the Thread in this website as " Victimised in Two serial cases of 498a 3 & 4 DP Act and IPC  353 354 cases.I was is Jail for many days.My Father got Heart  Stroke.I can't express my Humiliation in words.My wife has a Vaginal Problem called "Vaginismus" she was just for 14 days we even did not have Sex .My Wife's Family even tried to arrest my parents when my grand father died at that Pathetic event her brother and father came with contables and tried to arrest my parents but god saved us we spoke with senoiur official's of Police and stopped thier arrest.See how law is been misused by Business minded EGO CENTRIC Women in INDIA........

well you can find the PDF file of Divource law be care full and invest properly under a Sr.Advocate ( your Well Wisher ) supervision.

Here its is

INDIAN DIVORCE ACT, 1869

INDIAN DIVORCE ACT, 1869...

Category: Family Law | 171 downloads | by Arun Krishnan on 01 September 2009

All the best.

Regards,

Mallik.

(Guest)

PC's view is 100% correct now the same trend is going on The Buisness Minded Women,The Corrupted Police Department and Society is making Husband's Family to Extort thier Money they should be Taught a Lesson.

A recent case Happened in Hyderabad...

A Muslim Wife filed a False 498a 3& 4 DP Act Case on Husband and his Entire 10 Family members.They were been to Jail.After they released on regular Bail.Husband and his Mother were returning to home after court attendance mother of the Husband did due to Heart Stroke.Husband lost his PATIENCE as his wife even sent notice as he went to home with his dead mother.Suddenly the entire HUSBAND's Family went to the Wife home and Killed all the Five members of WIFE's Family including Wife & In-laws....This is the Correct Lesson for BUSINESS MINDED WIFE & her Parents....Yes it should be a GOOD Lesson to all the WIFE's who with out staying for at least ONE YEAR they want to Conquer thier HUSBAND's Propety and DEPRIVE him from his BLOOD RELATION's.

My Perspective is Women Should know what exactly is the Objective of Dowry Law's.What would be their future when they use this law.Lets Hope soon Government Make's any Amendment in this 498a and DV Act for which the result's are very low.....

I am not saying that every one should take the Law in to Hand but understand the Innocent Husband's and their Families who are been Jailed and EXPLOITED for MONEY ONLY MONEY....

Regards,

Mallik

(Guest)

I totally agree with

D. Arun Kumar Sir's Views he is really Awesome while expresssing his views.

dont give your greedy wife another opputunity to find another VICTIM.Simply HIRE a best Sr. Lawyer...be optimistic..

(Guest)

mr arun kumar gives u the perfect practical solution here. for more methods of treatment of such wives visit 498a.org

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register