LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krish Narayan (Advocate)     23 February 2013

Permanent alimony

Dear Experts,


Can a divorced woman after getting permanent alimony under 13B proceedings, again claim any money from her ex husband?


 3 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     23 February 2013

 under change of circumstances she can :-)

1 Like

Krish Narayan (Advocate)     23 February 2013

If husband's circumstances changed after giving huge money as permanent alimony....?

In other words, his financial condition became worst...?

Can the husband ask the wife as to the fact that how she has spent the money given as permanent alimony under mutual consent?

stanley (Freedom)     23 February 2013

yes it can be asked :-) but you know the tales that would emerge from it .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query