LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nirav Gandhi (Sr.Officer)     15 March 2017

Permanant alimony to child

Hi Expert,


can child is entitled to get parmenant alimony

if yes then where i can find information





 4 Replies


What information you want?  IF you have money then make FD in child name, thats all.


For the effort that I have put in replying  your query I need you to click on the like button here or on my profile page by visiting it, whose link is given below.


1 Like

A walk alone (-)     15 March 2017

Please click like button on @ helping hand! Profile

Need Legal Help (Finance consultant)     29 April 2017

Access of child FD will be given to wife so 10 lacs FD will give wife more than 20 lacs when child turns 18.

Need Legal Help (Finance consultant)     29 April 2017

In court they say make FD on principal judge's name so that wife gets interest only but it is hard to believe that she won't get full access of FD before child turns 18.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register