LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kanak   18 September 2016

Perjury in 498a

Hello everyone, In my 498a case charges have not been framed yet, can I file perjury case on the basis of witnesses copy against the witness? I have strong evidence regarding the same.

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Please give case.i am also in same condition

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     18 September 2016

Please do not get misguided by advice of many people about PERJURY.

PERJURY  will be appliable only after case if decided . Put your efforts for winning the case.

Sachin (N.A)     18 September 2016

Originally posted by : Kanak
Hello everyone,
In my 498a case charges have not been framed yet, can I file perjury case on the basis of witnesses copy against the witness? I have strong evidence regarding the same.

No, this is not right stage for fililng purjury.

first let them come to court and let the chief examination and cross examination complete than  file application of perjury.

It is not necessary that all Procecution witness will come to court , if they do not come their statemements which was recorded by police will not be considered

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     18 September 2016

No your perjury case will not considered in this stage let the case decided after that you can file the perjury case in the same court where your case is running .

(Guest)
Please see sanjive kumar vs state of delhi high court case .how can we consider that case.please i request give explaination about perjury.wn will we file perjury case against police.police filled counter in my anticipatory bail as A1 absconded inspite i confined to police custody i have strong strong evidence.i didnt get bail in that case.in chargeshhet also they was showed as later he was surroundered in police station.in this case can i file perjury againt police and when will i file. Please give proper guidence to me.sorry for grammer mistake

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register