Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R.SHAH (OFFICE STAFF)     13 October 2011

Perjury complaint draft

Dear all,

i have file perjury application u/s340crpc in civil case as my ex-wife file false affidavit. during investigation the judge took my statement without oath and write down and took my signature on each page.

in that i have also mentioned that she has dismissed one of my applciation on dated XXXXXx,

after inquiry judge found all her falsehood and documents to that in court file as well, only one thing he was unable to find is i said she also dismissed my application on this stand, he was unable to get my dismissed application in the court file and when i was seen the court breif i came to know that it was not dismissed only order is passed in typed form "that to be put for final argument". court tell me that before making complaint draft u/s340crpc procedure i have to attached all documents with court complaint against her.

I was informed by my advocate that our application was dismissed on dtate xxxxxxx. so i mentioned the same things inquiry to my perjury application and same was not found by court.

Now my queries,

1. whether court will not make compliant against her, even after all falsehodd were found with documented proof only my statement of dismissed of my application which was not dismissed in actual.

2. court can file complaint, by omitting my statement of dismissed of my application.

3. court can file compliant against me that i have given false statment during inquiry, which is not intensionally.

pls. advice me at soonest.

regards & thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register