LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sushil kumar (HSE)     09 March 2022

Perjury complaint

Dear Experts SIR's,

Perjury complaint filed in a court of law, WHERIN FALSE STATEMENT GIVEN U/s 340-195 etc. Up to written arguments completed in that court as mentioned above with same presiding officer.

There after in transfer process new court presiding officer joined, case wherein false evidence given transferred to other court and perjury remains in same court, with new joining

oral argument also completed same as written on record, to new joining all certified copies on file, which are verified by the previous court by summoning the record keeper with record. 

now the new court said/in opinion transferred the case with other new court wherein case is false statement given, that court proceed next. etc.

please advise correct procedure, any SC HC court judgement citation etc. 

this is the new court where only end enquiry completed, by showing certified false statements, proved with document evidence, 

please guide/advise this new court officer young lady first joining, can or cant proceed with next action as per law.


Sushil Kumar  



 1 Replies

Vishal, Adv-Supreme Court (Advocate Whatsapp 9717985984)     11 March 2022

Your query needs some more details to be gathered and to be discussed accordingly. Kindly call .9717985984- Adv Vishal Garg

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register