LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Perjury and malicious prosecution

My wife gave 2 complaint in police station one on 19-5-14, another one on 16-9-14 with two different statement like that no dowry asked by in laws even wife father forcing in first complaint and nothing mention in her first complaint , in second complaint said that they demanded 1 core money and her jewellery with me with cost 1.5 crore .police illegally detained me more then 22 days once in first complain at from 17-5-14 to 31-5-14,second time 19-9-14 to 29-9-14 during second time police sent me to general hospital for medical examination on 21-9-2014 I have that certified copy.in charge sheet they submitted as she gave complain on 26-4-14 they did counselling on 26-5-14,1-5-14,10-5-14,12-5-14,18-5-14,21-5-14,31-5-14 and based second complaint they filled FIR and accused himself surroundered to police station on 29-5-14. I gave complaint in HRC about ilegal detention then HRC ordered local ACP for investigation in this case .ACP mentioned in his report that she gave two complaint one on 19-5-2016,FIR on 16-9-14.here my concern is 1) She gave complaint on 19-5-14 but police did counselling on 26-4-14, 1-5-14,10-5-14,18-5-2014.is it possible? Duty transport for constable issued on 19-5-14 for apprehension of councelling. 2)police sent to hospital for medical examination on 21-9-14 I have that certified copy but in charge sheet myself surrounded to police people on 29-9-14 is it possible.in anticipatory bail for my parent,police filled counter as A1 absconded since filled filled which take place on 26-9-2014. 3) amount she mentioned in lot of difference is there I mean in crores.still 498a cc no not occur In DVCcase also same thing she mentioned present I am in abroad .during lawyer strike in Andra,me and my lawyer didnt present case so it become expert order but order is not delivered .this is my beautiful story. 1) please suggest me Can I file malicious prosecution 2)Can I file perjury case ,when I file in both DVC& 498A 3) How can I stop expart order in DVC case What is ur best suggestion for me Also suggest best and honest lawyer in Hyderabad for me.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 November 2016

You can go for appeal to sessions courts and  higher courts. You can search lawyers in this site

harish (finance)     16 November 2016

I faced this problem now won from supreme court- qushing the FIR. 1. Don't come india, don't apply AP. 2. You need to send your FIR & chargesheet copy for suggestions. You can get relaxation only HC and SC. Lower court always favour for women.

harish (finance)     16 November 2016

I faced this problem now won from supreme court- qushing the FIR. 1. Don't come india, don't apply AP. 2. You need to send your FIR & chargesheet copy for suggestions. You can get relaxation only HC and SC. Lower court always favour for women.

(Guest)
I got station bail everything.here my question how can I file perjury and malicious case .is it correct time or shall I wait some more time.I already filled case against police under 220,344 pic.case is going on.my concern is perjury and malicious prosecution when will I file

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register