LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manindersingh   14 September 2015

Perjury against wife

I filed Case Sec-9 HMA and High court ordered session judge to transfer it to competent jurisdiction.

The Sessions court transferred this case to a court in Ludhiana.

My wife filed POA (wakalatnama) on 20-8-2015 in that court.

So it means she is very well known to the status of transfer of the sec-9 case.

On the other hand on 10-09-2015 in other court where she had filed DVA U/s12 & 125 CrPC against me, in rejoinder(iterations) she mentioned three times (in written) in both rejoinders that The Hon'ble Punjab & Haryana High Court has trasnferred Sec-9 case to this court which is a complete wrong statment & is a biggest lie in the name of "High Court & its orders". This was mentioned to gain advatange & to mislead the court.

Also In U/s-12 DVA, she has hidden (not disclosed) my pending Sec-9 case against her. This means she has not come to the court with clean hands. 

Also, her adcovate lied in the court that on 07-05-2015 hearing of mediation at Ludhaiana was not attened by both parties as on the same date another hearing was in other court at Patiala. While I was present in mediation centre and my attendance is marked there. On the statement of learned counsel, the court passed orders that " both parties could not appear in meadiation center due to another court hearing". So the advocate made court to pass wrong orders by giving false statment even on my behalf.

I want to know are above facts are enough to file perjury against my wife. Please guide. I really need help.


 1 Replies 971794 (Advocate)     16 September 2015

Presume you have a personal lawyer. Ask him these question as he is well aware of your case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query