Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Munirathnam (Scientist)     27 January 2010

Perjury

Dear All,

I am planning to file perjury in court (where my CrPC-125) is running currently. Please give me guidelines for filing perjury on my wife.

She made all false allegations in the CrPC-125 petition. I have some evidences and some are existing at living place (neighbour, and some other). Could I tell to the court is neighbours and friends at Banaglore are the witnesses for this false alegations. For your kind information, wife stayed with husband total of 22 days, in which she attended 2 marriage parties, 2 birthday parties, 2 picnics, 5 days to her relatives (these relatives are not the witnesses) house where as she is alleged that husband left her at house alone without food for 3 dyas (once), 4 days (once) and week (one time) and one time husband locked her in house for 2 days and did not give food for entire 2 days period. If simple addtion calculations are done reveals that wife stayed with husband total of 22 days (as per the dates she mentioned in the petition) where as husband is physically not present with her for more than 22 days still making allegation that husband physically harassed her and caused cruelty.

Priort o file CrPC-125, she filed 498A on my entire relatives who never lived with her even single day. My relatives lived in one state and my lived in some other state. When my wife filed 498A on me and my relatives, hyderabad police did not visit crime place i.e, Bangalore. Still they filed charge sheet by doing investigation at Hyderabad. The witnesses agreed in their CrPC-161 statemnts that they never lived at Bangalore, what they said that my wife said the allegations after she went to Hyderabad after spending 22 days mf matrimonial life with me.

I am surprised how police did not visit Bnagalore (accepted by the Investigation Officer through RTI reply) for investigation.

What best can be done at this stage

Learning

1 Replies

Munirathnam (Scientist)     28 January 2010

Can anyone reply to the above post please ...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register