Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Performance of DV Act in last 5 Years for you the victims

Page no : 2

(Guest)

my above post is for ZEESHAN

(Guest)

In my state, old parents and a very young newly married sister got convicted in 498A. The case details were absolutely a joke, and no prudent person can convict anyone based on such allegations.

The result is that the soft and innocent couple has become lot more courageous and as the society perfectly knows that the case was false, they still have their heads high while the girl's family members are upset by the fact that their "khota sikka" is still with them and will always be!

I am sure the family will be acquitted from higher courts one day and they will overcome after 10 years and will be strong enough to fight back..

1 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     24 May 2011

Originally posted by : Zeeshan
"
ARE TAJOBINDIA SIR,  YE KAHAN PHASA DIYA ????
"

Ha ha jinko sirf magajmari / chushibazzi karni hai yaha unsey muh lagogey yeh jantey hue toh mai kya karu wiasey bhi yeh post na toh tumharey liye tha na ki inkey liye jo Ramayana ka akandh path kar rahe hon bin aaudiance key....waissey tumharey naam ke neeche punch linme sahi hai "just arguing".......

ta ra rum pum ........................

(Guest)

You all males term us feminist and term all woman favouring laws are ANTIMEN.Why you all never complain about Sec497 of IPC which also provides penalty for  man only ??

Ha ha ha. B'coz in that section conviction is after proven. Simple silly.

ha ha ...then why u blame BHARAT RATNA ACT?????

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     24 May 2011

@ Utpala

Thanks for accepting that DV Act is afterall Bharat Ratna Act

(Guest)

@ Utpala

Thanks for accepting that DV Act is afterall Bharat Ratna Ac

most welcum ...!!!!!!!
TAJ JI!

Krishna Kumar (Business)     24 May 2011

I read in some article. this is for you information.

SHOCKING STATISTICS OF INDIAN MARRIAGE SUCCESS

As per current survey ...by CNN/IBN team

In India Marriages Success rates : 48%(2009) & 78%(2008)

Primary Reasons(Percentage polls)
1.498a & DV act (included monetary reasons)-58% (only 2% of 498 is true)
2.Ego clash -17%
3.Extra marital affairs-14%
4.Parental Interference - 11%

Only 48% in 2009, not sure about 2010 and running 2011 will be. 498a & DV act in the first place 58%.

Are we marrying to break the family or to live? 

2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Krishna Kumar
"
I read in some article. this is for you information.

SHOCKING STATISTICS OF INDIAN MARRIAGE SUCCESS

As per current survey ...by CNN/IBN team

In India Marriages Success rates : 48%(2009) & 78%(2008)

Primary Reasons(Percentage polls)
1.498a & DV act (included monetary reasons)-58% (only 2% of 498 is true)
2.Ego clash -17%
3.Extra marital affairs-14%
4.Parental Interference - 11%

Only 48% in 2009, not sure about 2010 and running 2011 will be. 498a & DV act in the first place 58%.

Are we marrying to break the family or to live? 
"

Totally Agree with you Mr. Krishna Kumar!

The act offers more to a more creative woman (more allegations, more rewards). When certain whimsical women read about the exorbitant gains that other women are getting from leaving their hubbies and using these laws even on totally improbable allegations, they get a lesson that "being a good wife is the biggest crime" as a good wife has unlimited duties and a bad one has ONLY RIGHTS!

But good wives know that those MONETARY rewards and pleasure of litigations are not what they had longed for in life, and inspite of all the jobs they need to do, they are happy to nurture a sweet family.

Hats off to those women who seek a clean divorce (mcd) without quoting a price of their life, and stand up again; inspite of there being so many lucrative laws available for their use.......when the society (that too men) starts recognizing the roles of such women, the ill-intentioned women will lose the battle!

2 Like

Krishna Kumar (Business)     24 May 2011

Thanks LiveAndLetLive.

When I was a child, I brought up with my grand parents, my fathers brother families and my father and mother with gang of childrens in a single house. There was lot of coral between each of them, even they were a single family. When they started life there was nothing, but getting hands together they make my village to turn back and see them. 

It is impossible in those days. Those days never come in INDIA. Can any faminist pls explain  PROTECTING WIVES AND DEMOLISHING FAMILIES how it will help INDIA to grow up? 

NOW A DAYS ADJUSTMENT IS NOT THERE WITH MORDEN WIVIES, THEY THINK ABOUT ONLY MONEY.

Just wanted to say some of incedent to remember:

1. 2 Month old Charged under 498a – Get Bail - https://supari.org/zoya/

2. Women are filing Divorce more then Men - Google it who filing more divorce.

3. log into https://www.saveindianfamily.org/ and see how many married husband dies and how many women dies. When some one talks about Dowry, you must stop at the first place when givers are there. HOW DOWRY GIVING IS NOT A CRIME WHERE AS GETTING IS A CRIME?

There are lots of facts to say how Men and their family destroyed by wives, faminist and Indian biased LAW. When some one talks about WIFE must be protected, they must talk about HUSBAND also should be protected. It should be for a mother boy baby and girl baby must be same.

(Guest)

YES Mr. Krishna kumar,

A significant argument that I have is :

1. Cheating in exams to get marks more than your ability is CRIME.

2. Bribing an official to get your work done is CRIME.

3. Paying the school teacher to make her pass you without studying IS CRIME.

4. Stealing somebody's things because you need them though you cannot afford to buy, is also a CRIME.

So, WHY IS giving dowry to get your incapable, worthless and good for nothing daughter married to a good guy NOT A CRIME???

majboor to wo bhi hote hain jo pass hone ke liye cheat karte hain, aur wo bhi jo kaam nikaalne ke liye bribe karte hain. This does not mean they can b justified in their wrongdoing. In today's INdia, Only those parents agree to give dowry, whose daughters are a burden to them and are not capable in their own capacity to get a good hubby. So, giving dowry should be punished just like cheating in exam and bribing to get favors.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     24 May 2011

Originally posted by :LiveAndLetLive
"
 WHY IS giving dowry to get your incapable, worthless and good for nothing daughter married to a good guy NOT A CRIME???

"

Why do parents and WORTHLESS sisters of these good guys take dowry from the parents of these incapable,worthless and good for nothing daughters?

Why don't the parents and MANIAC sisters of these good guys get their laadlas married to good girls without taking dowry?

If one hand gives dowry,the other hand also takes it.

If one gives bribe,the other person also takes it.

After taking bribe,he cannot blame the other party for giving it.

He could have refuse to take it,when he was being offered it.....

Lekin aadat se majboor,cash,jewellery,beautiful dresses,AC,car,cosmetics,utensils,etc. dekhkar sab lapak parte hai,including worthless sisters of these good guys

Simple!:)

(Guest)

HA HA

LALL is getting irritated by Roshni's reply.

So gave her thumbs down.

LALL jee,why do parents of your worthy brothers want to marry off their sons to incapable and worthless daughters?

Do they do this for getting dowry?

Will they spoil their son's life by marrying him off to such worthless girls,only for money?Are they doing some dhandha?

Is this how parents behave?

(Guest)

If someone is trying to buy your child,will you sell him?

If the buyer is selfish,are the parents any saints?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register