Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (Tele Caller)     28 January 2010


Dear Mamber's,

My friend filed a divorce case agst his wife. First his wife denny to accept the notice. But in second time  they received the notice. After receving the notice his wife and his family lodege a complaint agst my frnd & his family. but boy totally disappear. But police & CAW makeing call to his family members and tell to attend the proceedings. But they have no relation with him police also call me they given my name also. What can we do.

 3 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     28 January 2010

He should not hide himself. If he is apprehended of being tortured he should surrender before court and should place the truth before the court.

Rahul (Tele Caller)     28 January 2010


He is affread. What about us. What we do in this situation police & Women cell make call to us can they arrest any of us. I fboy fille the divorce case then all this can happen if he haven't attend the Womencell hearing then wt happen.

nikhil kumar sinha (legal associate)     29 January 2010

 y r u worried , u r nowhere involved in a husband wife relationship , unless u played a part in it or assaulted his wife or by anyways.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query