LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

socially backward (Social worker)     28 July 2018

Pension and service rule

Dear Members, If a state government employee mother wants to nominate ,in appropriate forms as per service rules ,her minor son for service related monetary benefit like GPF,GISS,Death Gratuity ,Leave salary and Pension in view of apprehension regarding unforseen incidents like death,despite having husband in a dysfunctional marriage who is also government employee,can the government deny it stating that she must nominate husband? What she needs to do against it?

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     28 July 2018

You can nominate your son for all your dues monetary benefit like GPF,GISS,Death Gratuity ,Leave salary and Pension. If your employer forcing to nominate husband ask him to show under which law he his saying this?

If personal question does not work out file RTI on same matter.

kundal mohan goswami.   07 August 2018

I have been retrenched for non acceptence of VRS offer on 16.01.2010 and my matter is sub judice. In the mean time I have completed 58years on january 2018 and 10D form is duly filled by my employer for PF pension. My last salary on december 2009 was Rs10364/- . Now what will be my pensionable salary for calculating pension either Rs. 6500/- or Rs.10364/- as per last amendment in sept. 2014 where pensionable salary enhanced for Rs. 6500/- to Rs. 15000/- w.e.f. 1-9-2014

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register