Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tanvi   25 January 2018

Pending salary and full n final settlement.

Dear Sir,

I worked for the company called Accutime Logistics Pvt. Ltd. from March 2017 to till date as a full time employee with proper appointment letter. The company was not paying the salaries on time and now they are supppose to shut down the division due to this reason i resigned from this company by giving week notice period, they accepted this and also given me the relieving letter. I have following this pending on the company yet:- 1:- Last 25 days salaries which they didn't pay me. 2:- Conveyance reimbursement  and PF . I have been following up with the company HR for the full n final settlement. Firstly they said that they will do it 45 days but they didn't. After that when i written a mail to Director ,now he is saying that provide me the details of business you generated for the company then i will take action on your fulln final settlement. I provided the details and now Director's are not reverting me nor he is picking phone call. I have written several mails but all gone in vain. The company head office is in kolkata and corporate office in Mumbai and i was working in Mumbai office .What kind of action can i take against them in Mumbai to get my full n final amount. Please advise me

Thanking You! 

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. SIddharth Jain (Advocate )     25 January 2018

You may serve a legal notice for the recovery of salary amount and other expenses & after that you may file suit for recovery, if they don't clear your dues. You can make a complaint before PF commissioner for recovery of PF amount.

For further queries, email at isidjain1@gmail.com.

Vikas Ranjan (HR Manager)     27 January 2018

For FnF u can opt legal process, as first to send legal notice to employer for clearance of ur dues.
Also, no body can stop ur provident fund (PF) amount. If have completed 60 days after date of leaving and employer not signing ur PF withdraw al claim form. U can apply online or offline process for withdrawal of PF amount without employer, u should need to make verify ur signature on PF composite form with concern bank branch manager of which u enclosed bank cheque and send through by person or by registered post to concern PF RO office or Delhi PF headoffice, transfer online /offline to current organization if working somewhere.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register