25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

J Ezung Naga   15 April 2021

pending investigation for almost 5 years

The IO has not completed the investigation for almost five years therefore what step should i take to dispose of the case?


 3 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     15 April 2021

File a petition  before the High court  and get direction on the same

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 April 2021

Apply to concerned court for seeking status report of the case.

Unbelievable statement that the IO has not filed final report for the last 5 years.

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 April 2021

You have not posted the material facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query