LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NPKailaasam (ADVOCATE & Management Consultant)     22 August 2015

Pending divource case,wife remarry

Dear sir,

               A case filed by wife for divource is pending in the stage of proof affidavit filed by the petitioner wife and for cross examination by respondent husband in sub court,in mean time now the petitioner wife get married with another man,what is the legal remedy to punish the wife,in the same court whether the respondent husband can file a petition about the matter then in what provision,whether a seperate case been filed in JM court in Criminal procedure code.


 1 Replies


your wife has commited bygamy and you can sue your wife for bygamy and also this marriage of your wife is not valid.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register