Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bhaskar (junior)     13 February 2011

pease help suggest a form

can any body sugges me a proforma of  that is petition under section 457 the amount stole by unknown theft and recoverde the amount by the ploice and cept in the police station chest.

 3 Replies

WHATSAPP 91-8075113965 (advocate)     13 February 2011

first of all, there is no specific format for an application  u/s 451,452, or 457 of crpc.

all you have to file an affidavit petition stating that you are the actual owner of the property in question, with sufficient evidences, if any.

the difference between 451, 452 and 457 crpc  are that 451 deals with the property which is produced before the court and enquiry or trial is pending before the court,    whereas,  452 deals with the restoration of property after the  conclusion  of trial or enquiry and 457 deals with the cituations where property is not produced before the  court at all.

applications are similar in nature.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     13 February 2011

file an application before the court with all suporting doc.which show ownership!

indrajit mukhopadhyay (lawyer)     14 February 2011

file an application supported by an affidavit with al doc. before the court of law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query