LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

priya tripati   04 June 2016

Pc scam in jntu ananthapuramu

i completed mba in jntu ananthapuramu.after completion of course the university issued provisional certificate.we have total 16 girls in my section everyone have the provisional certificate with mr.... and son of ....  and so on .likewise,university squeezes student money..for the correction of that provisional certificate university demands correction fee.. why we students pay the correction fee for their mistake. we need to disclose this? how we can stop of paying fee for correction on legal way


 3 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     04 June 2016

If ur university regulation is student should pay for correction certificate then u need to pay it.

If it is found that ther is majour mistake from university side then u can make demand against ur VC for justice to student.

VIKRAM GUNDAMPATI (Advocate)     04 June 2016

If it is university mistake took it to VC look. If not solved you can claim your right under consumer protection act, if fee are paid for that exams incurred and certificate purpose

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     05 June 2016

U all jointly issue a notice making vc and registrar as parties through a lawyer.If no action is taken file a case against them in proper court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register