Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

eswar (software)     20 April 2011

Payment of Maint

I have convinced the other party (wife side) that i will only pay the permanent alimony on the final hearing.

But the other side is now asking me to pay the amount in cash..

a) Is it safe to pay the amount in cash ?

b) Will the judge record in order sheet that this particular amount was paid in cash ?

c) Can she claim tomorrow that she did not receive any amount ?

d) Pay part of the amount in DD and part in Cash  



 2 Replies

swatirswatir (learning law)     20 April 2011

get it recorded in the order sheet and take acknowledgement on the petition from wife

akash kapoor (*************)     20 April 2011

See take acknowledgment from them and keep a note of the serial number of the notes you pay. Try to pay them in big notes ie, 1000 or 500. Get it recorded in the order sheet.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query