IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rounak (Businessman)     10 March 2012

Payment not paid back.

Dear Sir/Mam.

I want some help.... i want to know if i can file any case regarding the repayment of the amount financed to the parties.....

i have given a a/c payee cheque to a person for business and he was suppose to return to me back but it have been long he havent paid me yet. so wht shoud i do.....

Want the help.... 


 5 Replies

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     10 March 2012

you can file suit for recovery of amount, if it is not more than 3 years.

Rounak (Businessman)     10 March 2012

Thanks but  will it work

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     10 March 2012

yes, it will work


File a recovery suit if it is not barred by limitation.


Ashish Davessar

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     11 March 2012

Yes ,file a suit for recovery of money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query