LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinit (sale team)     31 July 2015

Payment mod

i want to pay one time alimoney to my wife can i make this payment thro.RTGs on his account and can show in courte the same transcation ?? or to be pay cheque


 3 Replies

FightForCause (Businessman)     31 July 2015

Make a DD/Cheque in name of Principal Judge of your place, with a clause that this DD/cheque should be encashed only after the second motion or dicorce is granted. Court later can give money to ur wife

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 July 2015

Hope you are defending thru an able and trusted lawyer well versed with civil/family/such matters. Your lawyer would have advised you to pay in court.

Pay thru court.

Nitin (marketting manager)     01 August 2015

No Cash transfers, make anything through judgeor a renowned lawyer



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query