Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nischal Yoddha   12 July 2022

paying rent

a person claims to be the property owner's father, and denies to make a rental agreement and denies to issue a receipt of paid rents, so just wanted to know what is the safest and legal procedure to get over it.


 4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 July 2022

Remitting rent through demand draft with a covering letter and sending it by local speed post and preserving that covering copy is the only option to establish the prompt payment of rent.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 July 2022

It is compulsory to have a rent agreement either registered or notarised if the lease is of more than 11 months. However, if property is given on rent for less than 11 months then agreement can be ignored.

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 July 2022

What are the facts? What is the context?

Swadha   08 August 2022

You ought to pull out to your property manager asking rent receipt in view of the oral arrangement you had.

You can guarantee HRA feeling in view of a lease arrangement, lease receipt, or on the other hand in the event that the lease is paid through check or net banking, by an explanation of same or the slips of lease statement in the account.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register